About Maria Peterson's pics

That's what she told

"I post pictures of my clients on my facebook for their benefit, not yours!!! If you are using my pictures of Chris WITHOUT my permission or my name on it...it is called stealing!!! And photo infringement is a BIG deal. And the bigger issue here is that if you call yourselves fans of Chris...and I'm his photographer and friend...and I ask you to STOP using my pictures in a fashion that you are using them, then you need to show maturity and do so without any questions. And Dean G. and Kat E. need to know that I got a personal message from someone I don't know flagging Nancy S. as the author of a fake Chris S. fan page...and this is how it all started. I went on the page and saw that you guys posted a BUNCH of my pictures and even the one that I just posted yesterday...only ONE with my name on it. So as far as I'm concerned, you guys are not respectful and it sucks because I can't be free to post pictures of Chris when I take them without thinking that "you're gonna spread them around". That's terrible that you think like that and lack respect for Chris and his photographer. Chris is in agreement with me on this and you ALL need to do the right thing. If you want to use a picture of Chris, message me, I will think about it, and I want to see my name CLEARLY on every photo, not cut off the way you're doing it. Thank you. Maria Peterson"

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Write Izzy for get his book of poetry

Fashion Forward: Musician Richie Stringini Talks Fashion